Robots can triple your pick rate and save you money
There’s no way around the fact that Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) are the most exciting development in logistics for a long time.
And with good reason.
- They are no longer an immature product, the benefits and ROI are real.
- They are no longer the ‘expensive, unobtainable’ option. Costs are down. They really could be within your budget.
- They work with humans, they don’t replace them. Making your workforce stronger.
- There is more than just 1 type of AMR. They are flexible and can suit your operation, no matter how bespoke.
Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) are used to fill some of the more labour-intensive functions in a warehouse. Such as:
- Walking to different picking points
- Pushing cages/trollies
- Finding the correct and most efficient picking path
- Picking up heavy items
All of this leads to massive gains in:
There’s no time to waste, we can show you how much you could be saving in a few clicks.
Here are some real stats from our implementations.
Headcount for Picking & Sorting:
25 > 8
800 lines/h > 2000 lines/h
Operator Training Time:
2 weeks > 1 day
80-90% > 99.99%
Click here to instantly calculate the impact and savings AMR could have on your warehouse: https://bit.ly/3gATvzV